- RSS Channel Showcase 2115328
- RSS Channel Showcase 5294464
- RSS Channel Showcase 9665663
- RSS Channel Showcase 7779077
Articles on this Page
- 04/12/13--08:48: _Another Listing For...
- 07/18/13--11:09: _Video Tour of an Hi...
- 08/09/13--05:53: _Sold: The James Cit...
- 09/10/13--11:45: _This Property Is Re...
- 12/03/13--06:04: _New Listing: White ...
- 01/17/14--09:11: _Featured Listing: C...
- 06/12/14--12:14: _Featured Listing: V...
- 06/18/14--13:50: _Featured Listing: S...
- 07/14/15--15:20: _Featured Listing: H...
- 09/09/15--10:27: _Featured Listing: L...
- 10/16/15--09:35: _Featured Listing: M...
- 11/12/15--07:27: _Featured Listing: M...
- 09/28/16--13:39: _New Listing: Fauqui...
- 01/18/17--12:54: _Listing of the Week...
- 03/01/17--11:24: _Listing of the Week...
- 03/23/17--08:51: _Listing of the Week...
- 07/19/17--11:18: _Featured Listing: F...
- 08/16/17--07:13: _Featured Listing: V...
- 04/12/13--08:48: Another Listing For Civil War Buffs
- 07/18/13--11:09: Video Tour of an Historic Virginia Farmhouse
- 08/09/13--05:53: Sold: The James City Tavern
- 09/10/13--11:45: This Property Is Ready for Your Horse
- 12/03/13--06:04: New Listing: White Rock Farm
- 01/17/14--09:11: Featured Listing: Culpeper VA Farm With River Frontage
- 06/12/14--12:14: Featured Listing: Vineyard View Farm
- 06/18/14--13:50: Featured Listing: Smith Island Farm
- 07/14/15--15:20: Featured Listing: Historic Farm in Madison County, Virginia
- 09/09/15--10:27: Featured Listing: Lake Front Farm in Fauquier
- 10/16/15--09:35: Featured Listing: Madison County, Virginia Farmland
- 11/12/15--07:27: Featured Listing: Madison County Farmhouse on 10 Acres
- 09/28/16--13:39: New Listing: Fauquier County Horse Property
- 01/18/17--12:54: Listing of the Week: Madison County Country Home
- 03/01/17--11:24: Listing of the Week: Warrenton, Virginia Luxury Home
- 03/23/17--08:51: Listing of the Week: Prince William Virginia Farm for Sale
- 07/19/17--11:18: Featured Listing: Fauquier Farmland
- 08/16/17--07:13: Featured Listing: Virginia Recreational Property
Last week, I wrote a post about a new listing, the historic James City Tavern, which is a point of interest for Civil War-era historians. I’d like to call out another Civil War-themed listing, a 259 acre site that served as an encampment for soldiers
In the same way photos took over real estate marketing (yes, I can remember a time when people were still slow to get on the home listing photo gallery bandwagon) it’s now becoming essential for home listings. And, so I bring you one of my
A few months back I acquired the listing for a beautiful historic property in the Virginia Piedmont, and I shared an article from the Piedmont Virginian that described the property, which has Colonial as well as Civil War historic significance. Here’s a little clip: “James
I’d like to point out a really special listing, not to mention a great deal for anyone who owns horses. All equestrian needs (including a 6-stall barn) are already in place here. It’s safe, beautiful and ready for your horses. CULPEPER COUNTY VA HORSE FARM
Click the image below for a slideshow of this stunning property nestled in the Bull Run Mountains. WHITE ROCK FARM, Enjoy the privacy and serenity of your personal wildlife sanctuary and recreational retreat! Nestled in the Bull Run Mountains, this unique property is convenient to
Rapidan River Frontage. 221 ac that is in 3 separate recorded lots all with approved alternative septic systems. Lots range from 24 to 172 acres. Old house that is interesting but not livable and several out buildings sell in as is condition. Fenced and
The post Featured Listing: Culpeper VA Farm With River Frontage appeared first on Toni Flory.
Nestled in the heart of the desirable Virginia Piedmont with its breathtaking views, rolling hills, well-tended woods and the utmost privacy, Vineyard View Farm offers the rare opportunity to own a large tract of bucolic land far enough from the city yet close enough to
Located within in the rolling foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountain valley, Smith Island Farm offers the rare opportunity to own a large tract of horse and livestock acreage in the bucolic Virginia Piedmont. Consisting of 365 well-tended acres with excellent, fencing and plenty of
Springdale- 1860’s colonial on 24 ac,great Madison County location, great for horses or other livestock. Pond and pasture lovely old gardens. Classic entry hall with, open staircase, heart pine floors, 5
The post Featured Listing: Historic Farm in Madison County, Virginia appeared first on Toni Flory.
Old Mill Road, Midland, VA 22728 Wonderful farm with frontage on Lake Ritchie. Nice mix of open cropland, 133ac and woods, 66ac with Frontage on a 50ac lake makes this an opportunity not to be overlooked
40 acres of open farmland. Several beautiful building sites with mountain views. Perfect for horses or cattle. Located in Piedmont area of Virginia, known for its equestrian sports, spectacular farms, Civil War history, special charm and casual sophistication, dining, unique shops and antiquing, not
The post Featured Listing: Madison County, Virginia Farmland appeared first on Toni Flory.
Enjoy idyllic Blue Ridge mountain views and pastoral landscapes from this 10ac of country real estate with lovely old farm house and a small second home for a manager or office. This
The post Featured Listing: Madison County Farmhouse on 10 Acres appeared first on Toni Flory.
Refreshing change from traditional design, amazing renovated contemporary. Located in the Equestrian Community of Bellevue. This 10.79 ac Fauquier County equestrian property has a 131’x65’ (20x40meters) arena with footing, charming 3 stall barn with matted stalls, feed room with hot and cold water, 2 storage
Premier country estate for sale in Madison County VA, iconic farmhouse design with inviting front porch. Private location with nice mix of open and wooded land. The custom country home is designed for entertaining, large rooms, flowing floor plan, great kitchen with top of line
Premier rural estate, country home on 10.4 acres. Open floor plan makes this home perfect for entertaining. Kitchen with granite counters, gas cook top and double wall ovens. Home office off the elegant entrance foyer. Family room and living room share a double-sided fireplace. Enjoy
The post Listing of the Week: Warrenton, Virginia Luxury Home appeared first on Toni Flory.
26 acres of premier rural Virginia real estate in Nokesville with open rolling grassland for pasture, cropland, small patch of woods along the southern boundary which Kettle Run flows through. In an area where 10ac is the norm, this larger tract offers a complete package
The post Listing of the Week: Prince William Virginia Farm for Sale appeared first on Toni Flory.
196 acres of historic Virginia farmland and recreational property in three separate parcels. The land been painstakingly rehabilitated it to its current state, with 2.5 miles of perimeter fence, several new outbuildings, well and electric. Perfect for livestock. Build your country estate or enjoy the
Considering that United Country has been promoting “recreational properties” in Colorado and Mississippi, here’s one from our neck of the woods. Call me at 540-229-7760 for more information. Click here for the listing. 114 acres in two separate parcels located in Virginia’s northern Piedmont. Research of